The team at A&G Services is proud to serve our customers and community. Despite this unprecedented time, we remain open and fully operational, continuing to deliver on every service request we receive. We have not changed the availability of our technicians and we are still providing on-call services 24 hours a day. Whether you need plumbing, process piping, control services, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), or other mechanical solutions, we are still here for you.
Ready to Serve
We would like to take a moment to thank our loyal customers for sticking with us through the coronavirus pandemic. We realize that even during this difficult time, our customers’ facilities still need mechanical solutions. That’s why A&G Services remains open and ready for business. If you need service, give us a call and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
However, the current situation continues to evolve, and as such, things may need to change. At this time, we have not yet revised our operating hours, but if we find it necessary to do so, we’ll communicate with you as soon as possible. We are actively monitoring Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and government protocols, as well as taking the appropriate precautionary measures to maintain a safe environment for our employees and customers.
The Status of Our HVAC Services
At A&G, we offer countless HVAC services. From chillers to boilers and everything in between, if you need service on your HVAC, turn to us. Our team is always ready to help maintain your mechanical systems to ensure peak capacity, even at this crucial time. If you have a service request, please direct those calls as you normally would.
The Status of Our Plumbing Services
We are a company that offers premier plumbing services and our service department stands ready to deploy to your facility in the event you require:
- Line Break
- Sewage Stoppage
- Emergency Action
We can also perform routine scheduled service if you need it.
The Status of Our Piping and Construction Services
A&G’s piping and construction crews are still diligently working. We are also continuing to do bidding work at this time. We promise to you, our customers, to keep and maintain a relationship while providing accurate and competitive quotes, as we have for the past 36 years.
How A&G Services is Adapting to the Pandemic
The truth is, the current situation is changing all the time and we are working diligently to adapt. To minimize disruption in our customers’ services and products, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Our office is being staffed by a minimal on-site crew. We have systems in place for remote communication and information distribution for our staff members to work safely from their designated locations. Thus, they can work seamlessly from anywhere with an internet connection. Our landline telephone is still monitored by personnel to ensure there is no break in communication from our customers to our employees.
- Our field personnel, both service and project, continue to perform their work while being responsive to customer changes.
- Our warehouse and drivers remain ready to receive and deliver materials and equipment to project and service contract sites.
- Our employees are practicing CDC recommended hygiene practices and have been instructed to stay home if they are showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- We are minimizing all customer and vendor in-person meetings. We are available via telephone and video conferencing and are ready to support all your needs virtually.
We are committed to doing everything we can to protect our community and to support our customers. Thank you very much for your cooperation, patience, and support during these difficult times. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Get the Services You Need With A&G Services
At A&G Services, we specialize in mechanical solutions. Our services are made to keep your facility running smoothly. Our service agreement plans guarantee that your equipment gets the appropriate and timely maintenance your business needs. We do everything from preventive maintenance to replacement.
To learn more about how A&G can help your business, contact us today to schedule an appointment.